Oluwa-Oreagba Chambers, a Legal Company, is recruiting an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Practitioner
Employment Type: Full Time
- Preparing all documents required to file cases, including briefs and other court documents.
- Working closely with team members to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Researching legal concepts, case law, judicial opinions, statutes and regulations.
- Providing proper legal citation and statutory interpretation
- Maintaining accurate case files, notes and reports .
- Negotiating cases to meet the needs of the firm and the client.
- Writing legal documents such as contracts, lawsuits, deeds, wills and appeals.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Gender: Male.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
15th February, 2023.