Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IaaS/PaaS Cloud Success Manager
Job Ref: 17001CMA
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Success Team:
- Oracle’s Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
- Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.
- Oracle’s Cloud Customer Success Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Success experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle.Join one of the most visible areas of Oracle’s continued success with Cloud; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of, and help shape, this new function.
- Reporting into the Director of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving Oracle Public Cloud adoption in the Oracle Digital Prime customers and thus ensure on the long term renewal and expansion of the Cloud Services.
- The Customer Success Manager will build, complement and strengthen the alignment between Oracle Public Cloud and core business objectives and priorities of our Oracle Digital Prime customers, with the ultimate goal to increase the business added-value and relationship between Oracle and its valued customer community.
- The Customer Success Manager will be responsible to stimulate and accelerate customer’s Cloud adoption through successful on-boarding and utilization of the PaaS and IaaS services. He/She will need to proactively identify and prioritise use case scenarios and opportunities, to coordinate and help with the implementation of the solution, including problem solving, milestone development and ongoing state of the customer reviews to ensure that customers maximize their usage of the platform.
- The Customer Success Manager will be required to collaborate with PreSales, Support, Sales, Development, Consulting and Partners ( in general the overall Oracle ecosystem) to coordinate and improve the customer’s use of Technology Cloud.
- Ultimately the success of the Customer Success Manager ‘s role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that utilization of Oracle Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Oracle Digital Prime customer’s post Cloud sales activities
- Assume responsibility for Public Cloud PaaS and IaaS adoption and issues escalation
- Driving high customer Satisfaction
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients
- Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
- Identify replenishment risks and collaborate with Oracle internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing replenishment
- Perform rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape, identify use case scenarios and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology
- Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and upselling ancillary services and emerging technology
- Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Provide forecasts on likely future customer consumption and renewals
- Prepare and educate customers on new features / services
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Development of reference accounts
- Operate as key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience of Oracle Technology success with customers
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
- Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
- Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including escalation coordination
- An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud deployments
- Added-value selling skills
- Ability to become a trusted customer advisor and to build a network of influence within the customer
- Proactive and proven approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with an expanded team within Oracle
- Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
- Fluent English mandatory
- Ability to travel 50%+.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
- Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction.
- Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle’s internal operations.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience.
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply