At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solutions Lead
Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamic Business Solutions Lead with significant experience of working in the BPO or IT Solutions Company, to work as a member of Sales team.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals / strategies for the above segment.
- Grow sales for the product range assigned in defined geographical area, as per targets assigned
- To develop new customer base and build / increase sales volumes with existing customers.
- Manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy
- Attend initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- You will also be responsible for areas like implementation, training and aftercare support. Answering any technical questions the client might have
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To coordinate for service support to the customer.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that theymatch the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To chart out / monitor competitors’ activities .
- Provide pre- and post-technical assistance.
- Responding to bids, RFPs and Clients request
- To monitor & service customers site from time to time wherever required as a part of the after sales service.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline
- 2-3 years cognate experience as Business Development Executive in I.T Solutions space
- Hands-on experience with CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build long-term relationships with clients
- Great communicate skills, verbally and in writing
- Must be persuasive in their presentations and persistent in pursuing leads.
- Excellent technology skills to help specialists understand the complexities of the company’s offerings and keep them up-to-date on the latest advances in their industries.
- Must have excellent problem-solving acumen to analyze customer issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- You may also be required to complete relevant technical certifications, depending on the company’s product suite and job requirements.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiating skills
- Strong Presentation skills and the ability to write reports and proposals
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2021.