Prime Services FZE is a member of Jagal Energy, a leading indigenous Nigerian energy services company. Our business focus is providing an end-to-end flexible workforce outsourcing solution which involves fixed term recruitment and mobilization and support of skilled Nigerians with credible oil and gas expertise. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Procurement Expeditor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Performing clerical duties, and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
- Liaises constantly with company appointed freight forwarders and clearing agents to ensure delivery timelines are met or exceeded.
- Expedite all purchase orders from placement to onsite delivery
- Liaising with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Meeting and collaborating with key stakeholders to assess reliability of suppliers and vendors, and to identify solutions for ongoing problems.
- Provides regular updates to all key stake holders regarding delivery status, possible issues, risks and suggests mitigating actions.
- Meets with PMT to review lookahead requirements and reviews project program to ensure all milestones are achievable.
- Might be call upon to carry out some procurement duties
- Relevant business/commercial degree and or Higher National Diploma, Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)- or national equivalent (advantageous)
- Proven purchasing experience, preferably within an oil and gas/ marine fabrication EPC background
- Computer literate, to include good Excel skills, Word, Oracle ERP software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply