QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup of Seedstars portfolio with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we realized that a large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services… We want to fill this gap! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job:
- We are seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Business Analyst to join its team in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Data Analyst at QuickCheck, your main duties include extracting, transforming, reporting, and visualizing raw data and working across departments to collaborate on new initiatives, thereby improving our operations and processes.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Preparing reports for the management that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data, with a strong understanding of the business impact
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Marketing & Growth) to reduce losses and maximize value creation.
- 2+ years experience as a business or data analyst or in a related field.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of raw data and draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot data and high attention to detail
- Excellent command of English and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.