MTN Nigeria, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company is recruiting for Regional Security Manager (Port Harcourt).
The candidate will report to Senior Manager in charge of National Security.
Candidate will be expected to have obtained a First degree or equivalent Formal training/ Certification in Security Management.
Normal MTNN working conditions Extra hours and weekend work will be required . Minimum requirements is 2.2 or its equivalent
Regional Security Manager
Location: Rivers State (Port Harcourt)
- Ensure security intelligence information are collated, analyzed and applied towards ensuring the best of protection level for MTNN personnel and operations in area of responsibility
- Ensure that threat and vulnerability assessments are carried-out, at a period interval, and appropriate remedial actions advised, implemented and sustained.
- Ensure that security policies and procedures developed by the National Office are implemented in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are implemented in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all incidents are investigated, and all investigations are reported to the National Office using approved reporting template for uniformity
- Ensure high quality inter-departmental liaison
- Implement department standard quality control measures and department Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
- Monitor and ensure that all security service providers discharge their responsibilities per contracts in area of responsibility
- Carry-out all other lawful tasks as may be assigned in the course of duty in area of responsibility.
- At least 8 years work experience comprising
- Senior command experience in security force (military, police, security service).
- 6 year’s managerial/Supervisory experience in corporate security environment.
- Record of accomplishment in security management
Apply Directly to MTN here
This offer expires on 3/9/2009