Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a Business, Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation School designated to promote and facilitate foreign education and specialized Top-Up Degree in Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation and professional certifications in (ICT) courses for students, undergraduates, graduates, working-class people, businessmen, traders and company executives.They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Reports to the Director General
This program is geared towards helping our youths unleash their potentials as digital entrepreneurs. The disruptive program structure is designed to guide them step by step in the creation of their own ventures and gain all the personal and professional skills to create dynamic new startups that have meaning in an economic or social context. The program will encourage participants to think differently and work towards creating something new for the world.
Role / Expectations:
- The primary role of the Program Manager is to collaborate with the Director General and the Managing Partners for the development and positioning the school’s brand as the best Entrepreneurship and Business innovation school in Anambra state.
- Source and on-board students for Entrepreneurship and Innovation programmes
- Manage Business partners and sponsors, Tutors and facilitators for the school
- Recruit program facilitators and manage them
- Manage the students and corporate clients within Anambra state and the South East.
- Represent the school as the Head of Business Development and Programs during events, presentations, press interviews and promotional activities
- Design and deliver new entrepreneurship and innovation-related curriculum/ certificate programs
- Teaching, mentoring and working with students, tutors, partners and maintaining an ever-evolving curriculum
- Initiate, develop and Manage start-up development programmes, business innovation product development projects, business and start-up fairs, competitions for schools, companies, private and public sector etc.
- Assist in the overall management and running of the school as a Head of Department.
- Preferred candidate is a visionary academic Entrepreneur and Business Manager, a multi-disciplinary, motivated and an excellent team player.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years work experience in the academia and consultancy with specific in interest in the fields of Entrepreneurship and Management.
- He/She must have academic, administrative and managerial capabilities with excellent skills in business, marketing, communication, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Benefits and Remunerations:
- Scholarship to candidate and spouse or one relative for Top-Up Degree in Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation
- Annual Sponsored Training and Certifications in IT and Digital Innovation
- Monthly Salary: Industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and credentials to: [email protected] using “Program Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
Note: For enquiries, please call: 08120796570