Petrolog Group is a a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansion, we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following positions:
Job Title: Saturation Divers
- Ensure all dive system electrical works [planned and unplanned] are approved and carried out safely and to the highest standards.
- Provide appropriate technical support for dive systems and all ancillary equipment.
- Liaise with offshore technicians on all aspects of dive equipment maintenance, etc.
- Provide advice and assistance as required.
- Assist in planned maintenance of the company’s Life support packages as required.
- Onshore maintenance of diving related equipment, when needed.
- Assist in planning vessel maintenance periods and upgrades.
- Update system planned maintenance procedures.
- Review and update system electrical drawings as required.
- Assessment of dive systems.
- Ensuring spares are recorded and stored in a suitable manner.
- Liaise with all departments within the company to ensure good communications are maintained.
- Provide cover for Dive Systems Technical Authority when required.
- Any other duties as may be required by your line manager.
Required Qualifications, Experience And Skills.
- At least 3 years of commercial oilfield diving experience with references.
- Able to dive below 200ft of water.
- Available for rapid response call-out work on a 24/7 basis.
- Skills desired include DMT, NDT, 9MT, FMD, UT thickness, burning, mixed gas(includes rack operation) and /or construction/rigging.
- City and Guilds or equivalent with at least 5 years experience working offshore in a DSV(Diving Saturation Vessel) in the position of Diver.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload, and work within established time-scales.
- Adaptability and problem solving capability.
- Integrity and high commitment to the performance of the role and business.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, qualified individuals should forward their applications and detailed resumes by email to:[email protected]