Sigma Consulting – Our client, an Electrical Engineering firm that provides a range of services such as consultancy, power generation, electrical system designs as well as power system repairs and upgrades, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor expenditures, assets, and inventory.
- Day-to-day management of operations portfolio.
- Estimate cost for maintenance activities and equipment.
- Analyze, forecast, and manage operations and maintenance costs.
- To oversee the operations and maintenance of all company machinery and equipment across the organization
- Regularly evaluate equipment processes and procedures to ensure optimal performance and safety standards
- Proactively initiate and maintain good relationships with all clients, vendors, and regulatory bodies.
- Provide on-site maintenance support for all Group’s mechanical and electrical installations and fittings.
- Manage emergency situations that might arise from mechanical, electrical, or communication system failure Actively work with line managers towards the formulation and implementation of related Standard Operating Procedures.
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the engineering or power generation sector.
- Excellent technical background with proven experience supervising technically skilled teams.
- Strong background in developing and improving work processes and tools to facilitate effective project execution.
- Track record of results executing complex projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills, with sound ethic and integrity.
- Strong equipment/machinery maintenance skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Operations Manager’ as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2021.