Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations.
We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Office 3650)
- We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have a passion for delivering best-in-class IT support directly to consumers?
- Does taking responsibility for delivering extraordinary customer service while travelling the world interest you?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a superstar Operations manager of Office 365 to join our management team.
- With a background in IT support and extensive customer experience, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff setting and surpassing targets.
- Your success will be driven from your previous experience of leading support teams of at least 500 people spread across the globe.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 worldwide, for a leading global tech company.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPI`s and SLA’s including accurate reporting of performance and delivery.
- Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement.
- Driving CSAT and pushing for reaching an extra mile – growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results.
- Client Interaction – managing the relationship and brand; Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
- Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition; lines of communications with internal and external partners, performance management and people development.
- Take ownership of business processed which may involve building new or improving current processed and then implementation and maintenance.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the IT/BPO sector.
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentations skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner.
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills.
- Experience in multinational environment.
- Committed to self-development and the development of others.
- Experience leading a support team of at least 300 global team members.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.