Posted on :
25 May, 2010
TOTAL, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemicals. The Upstream segment engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. It also involves in the marketing, trade, and transportation of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), as well as in LNG re-gasification and natural gas storage operations. TEPNG Nigeria recruits Drilling Engineer to be basedin Port Harcourt Nigeria
– Optimise well design in relation with geology and reservoir entities.
– Prepare Drilling Operations Programs.
– Produce technical operational synthesis
– Ensure quality and dispatching of End of Section Debriefing (Drilling Improvement Process).
– Participate in follow up of operations.
– Draw up operating procedures.
– Validate database information coming from operations
– Conduct and monitor studies to improve performance Ensure that safety rules and frames of reference are respected.
– Anticipate needs and organise supply of drilling bits.
The successful candidate should have HND or BSc. Degree in Engineering
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
– Excellent oral & written communication skills
– Excellent planning & organizational skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills