Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the major players in the building industry, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Method Engineer
Job Reference: 1088
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Act as a member of a technical team comprising the production, maintenance, quality and continuous improvement elements.
- To create sustainable system for the management of the production and maintenance recurrent operation.
- To suggest and implement modification on the equipment (program, electrical cabling and/or mechanical set-up)
- Whenever necessary, participate in the specification, planning and setting up of projects for the installation of new equipment or their modification/replacement.
- To participate in the implementation of equipment or lay-out modification.
- Responsible for the respect and implementation of the highest standard in health and safety.
- To analyse the procedure, processes and propose improved methods
- To suggest equipment modification in view of improving its health and safety, ergonomics, efficiency and reliability aspects.
- To train the technician and production staff
- To trouble shoot whenever necessary
- HND/BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering plus membership of NSE or COREN.NISP is added advantage.
- Pump performance analysis and pump maintenance
- Steam actuator and control
- Medium voltage cabling and protection set-up
- Scada system
- Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Fluent technical English
- European or American university diploma (post or master degree or equivalent)
- 5 to 10 years in industrial environment at technician level
- 2 to 5 years in engineering environment at engineer level
- Siemens & Omron PLC programming and installation
- Cabling techniques Pneumatic and hydraulic system knowledge
- Understanding of P&ID, electrical diagram, mechanical and civil engineering drawing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below