Westown Hotels – As a luxury four star hotel in Lagos, Westown hotel can boast of some of the best staff in the industry. Our newly restructured team have been trained to deliver optimum service to our guest. When you walk into Westown Hotel, you instantly get the feeling that you are in a civilized safe and secure environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F & B Manager
- We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as F&B Manager.
- B.Sc/HND in Hospitality and Tourism Management or related discipline.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application to: [email protected]