White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client has been in Nigeria pharmaceutical market for close to a decade now. In association with leading Asian pharmaceutical companies, it lns, markets arid distribute pharmaceutical and health products pan-Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing director/CEO, he/she will be responsible sales, sales planning, strategy as well as setting and managing market and marketing objectives.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent. An MBA (Marketing) is advantageous
- 10-12 overall experience in diverse environment situations and especially multinational and indigenous work-environment. The last 5 must be in sales management. Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria are preferred
- However, Regional Sales Managers with at least minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar environment may be considered
- Demonstrable experience in managing a sales team of up to 20 or more
- Strong hospital and ethical brand -awareness/marketing experience
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intrapreneural, self-directed and self-motivated self-starter with strong ability to work without insignificant supervision,
- High integrity index. Must be willing to undergo integrity scrutiny
Attractive, but depends on experience and records of performance. Comes with the usual perks and tools available to pharma sales managers in Nigeria
Job Title: Management Trainee (Medical Representation)
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Jos, Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo, Ilorin-Kwara, Akure-Ondo, Owerri-Imo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Enugu
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to engage in, within the assigned territory, demand-generation and ensure access to our clients product by identifying and recruiting retail-partners for grassroots presence of products.
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative, which has more generous conditions of service, including an official car.
- B.Pharm, or degree in any of the Medical Sciences: Pharmacology, Nursing, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology, etc
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills High integrity index
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page write-up on why they are most suitable for the job and current Resume/CV’s (MS word formal only) to: [email protected] Make your name, position applied for and preferred location as the heading for your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.