WildFire Business Solutions Limited – We are a full-circle strategy solutions agency passionate about bringing remarkable solutions to life and committed to excellence. At WildFire, we daily leverage on our local advantage to deliver innovative solutions with a global perspective to any industry we are serving. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Business
- The Business Developer Lead is responsible for helping grow the company by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients and arranging appointments. Said person would determine which companies, brands, and influencers are worth partnering with and ultimately engaging and closing partnership deals.
- This involves a lot of phone calls, face-to-face meetings, follow up calls, product update meetings, check in calls, performance updates, etc.
- In order to successfully do this job, one must have attention to detail and have their attention split in multiple directions daily. This isn’t limited to vendors either. It is also important to build relationships with industry peers working at competitors or to join Linkedin/Google Groups to understand where the rest of the industry is headed.
Duties & Requirements:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Identifying and applying for grants and any online opportunity
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 2+ Years experience in sales.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Communication and Creative Skills.
- Goal Focused.
- Organizational Skills and Analytical Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.