Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Client Service Executive
- The successful candidate will play an active role in coordinating and implementing daily account activities on behalf of the Agency and the Client.
- He/she will have proven experience which focuses on Business Development, Client Service and Account Management, Strategic Planning, creation of compelling Content, and understanding of the Nigerian media landscape, (larger written assets, blog content, Channel engagement, media management etc.), to facilitate bold, creative and innovative communications programmes.
- The successful candidate will serve as a client contact to help develop and execute programmes across a variety of platforms, manage various client relationships, work with a cross-functional team and help to ensure the success of client programmes.
- He/she should have a natural ability to tell stories and a demonstrated capability for engaging readers with relevant and sticky content, in addition to good media contacts.
- He/she should also be able to research and write marketing and education content across multiple channels: Mainstream and Digital media.
- Outputs will include press releases, op-ed pieces, features/by-lined articles, white papers, case studies website copy, social media posts, video scripts, infographic text, blog posts, email subject lines and more.
- He/she will be expected to come up with smart and sound ideas, and engage in flawless execution of client programmes and internal project management.
- Furthermore, the successful candidate will be required to develop strong client relationships based on the ability to think, react and act in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate has to be team-oriented and self-motivated, able to work with others and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- He/she must possess good knowledge of Traditional and Digital media, with a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience, of which at least 3 years must be in a communications consultancy.
- He/she should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.