Posted on :
11 Jul, 2012
11 Jul, 2012
Number of experts requested: 4
Indicative starting date and duration: The assignment is foreseen to commence in September 2012 for a period of 160 days (staggered over 18 months).
Years of experience: 3 years experience in construction and rehabilitation projects such as school building, health centres, road construction etc
Education: University degree in one of the following, (i) Civil Engineering (ii) Structural Engineering
This expert must be a civil engineer/structural engineer with 3 years of relevant experience in similar projects in developing countries.
• 3 years experience in management of rural based construction projects like school building, borehole drilling, road construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures.
• Excellent field experience in supervision and monitoring of construction works
• Excellent experience in cost estimation and quality control areas;
• Work experience with sub-contractors in construction projects;
• Have experience in handling environmental issues related to rural infrastructure
• The candidate must be conversant with computer software like AUTOCAD, MS words, Excel and must be conversant with the terrain and have field experience in the Niger Delta states.
Language skills :
Fluency in English, both written and oral.
Excellent communication skills.
Please contact: [email protected]