A4 & T was conceived in 2010, passionately driven to provide affordable eco-friendly renewable energy solution and backup power systems as an alternative to the unstable national grid and pollutant fuel powered generators. A4&T Integrated Power Solutions is a dynamic organization with commitment to delivering energy efficient solutions, with affordable pricing and unique technologies.
Heading towards a future where reliable energy is produced and consumed efficiently, we are driven by our commitment to be a global leader in bringing a holistic power solution from sustainable sources to meet the everchanging hybrid energy needs of our customer. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Align with this strategic business vision, we are now looking for a high energy and committed Business Development Manager to discover and pursue new renewable sales prospects, negotiate deals as well as maintain customer satisfaction. He/she will ultimately help the company meet and surpass business expectations as well as contribute to our rapid and sustainable growth.
- To succeed in this role, the incumbent must have a ‘hunter’ mentality to achieve all sales objectives along with financial rewards align to attractive commission schemes.
- Develop a sales pipeline and engagement plan of corporate renewable energy business prospects and/or project accounts.
- Initiate, maintain, and cultivate strategic relationships to foster continuous long-term business support and collaborative efforts.
- Support the proposal effort in conjunction with management and colleagues by assisting in the evaluation and pricing process to win new business opportunities.
- Shortlist projects for advanced development either through tenders or direct bi-lateral development.
- Assess the success of strategic account plans on a quarterly basis and revise as needed to ensure assigned targets are achieved.
- Manage marketing budget allotted for travel, attending conferences and events along with gathering of market intelligence on potential business and share with internal teams.
- Act as Renewables Energy sales champion for the region, coordinate all sales, marketing and branding activities with other businesses as well as leverage other function units for sales and business development.
- Perform other assigned tasks or duties as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Proven ability with strong focus on performance results – evidence of consistently achieving sales targets through consultative approach in current and past employment.
- Able to work effectively in a single contributor role and project team setting given the high pressure and complex business environment.
- Comfortable with web-based computer applications, including MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent prospecting skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2021.