AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communication.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the MD
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone inquires, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken.
- Represent the Managing Director in Meetings and Manage his interim.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives and performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide an effective interface between the MD’s guests and other members of the company.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Effective time and diary management for the MD and handle other administrative functions of MD.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
Education and Experience and Requirements:
- A University Degree
- Relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Must be Poise, Presentable in terms of appearance and communicates excellently well
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to deal with people in stressful situations.
- Presentation Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and MS Outlook
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2020
Interested and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online