Alister Greene Limited is a Lagos based company where we major on human resources restructuring, business process management, training and coaching and organisational design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Personnel
The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing our customer and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we are on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership and persuasive skills.
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] or apply on greenecareers.com
Application Deadline 29th August,2018.