Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design key performance indicators, measure the performance of departments/subsidiaries, analyze customer behavior and trends, mine and analyze departmental and organizational performance data, and study competitors to improve performance.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, operations, customer databases, macro economy, competition to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Create (design and build) reports and analyses using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analyze financial statements and related data to identify investment priorities for top management, and provide guidance to management on the effectiveness of various initiatives and investments.
- Conduct research and special studies on potential new ventures proposed by management; assess their profitability, ROI, ROE, and other relevant indices x in order to evaluate strategic growth opportunities such as acquisitions, partnerships, investments, etc
- Collaborate on conducting competitive and market analysis by region, geographic area, and industry, and linking strategic projects with implications and potential outcomes for the Business Units.
- Support the creation of monthly and quarterly reports on the business environment, macroeconomics, and industry trends for General Managers, facilitating their ability to make informed decisions that will provide the organization with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Support the creation of monthly/quarterly reports on the business environment, macroeconomic conditions, and industry trends to provide General Managers with insights into making strategic decisions that gives the organization a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Assist to coordinate quarterly and annual business strategy and performance reviews for various subsidiaries of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or in a similar role
- Experience working with data analysis and reporting
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of data from various sources.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex data and insights in a clear and concise manner, especially to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify areas of improvement
- Experience in project management and working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online