MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst – Mobile Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly Ericsson Wallet Platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
- Support MSCOO, ADM delivery Manager or Head of Service Delivery MFS to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from Opco respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MFS Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
- Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Support with end to end lead for hardware ordering and deployment
- Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all milestones with associated dependency and defects properly logged
- Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and Program stakeholders.
- Support Account Manager and Head of Service Delivery MFS in material preparation around Operator Platform Roadmap with focus on OPCO specific use cases.
- Provide additional support to Operator regarding business development initiatives.
- University Degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
- Minimum Experience in Fintech / Electronic Wallet or EWP – 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Must exhibit excellent analytical, decision making and creative thinking skills
- Strong Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development.
- Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology and Devops
- Working knowledge of Use case Modelling
- Understanding of standard change management process
- CBAP Certification
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificate exchange and key management.
- Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure deployment and installation
- Understanding of hardware ordering processes using Premium Ordering
- Good knowledge on Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2022.