Arvo Finance – A trading name of Oliver Mead investment Ltd is a fintech solution that provides fast unsecured loans with a simple application process; Arvo aims to bridge the gap between commercial banks and the underbanked Nigerians, offering inclusive consumer finance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liability Generation and Investment Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work on client’s investment needs and problems and delegate tasks daily.
- Maintain relationships and develop referrals from the current client base post-appointment.
- Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
- Draft internal reports for tracking sales.
- Foster team communication to ensure investment-related accountabilities completion daily.
- To identify business opportunities and secure investment into the organization (especially monthly deposit of Ten million naira)
- Portfolio management and customer retention.
- Conduct market research based on products and services in other to determine the market of primary importance and propound market strategy for gaining market entry and traction.
- Collaborate with requisite teams on viable product evolution as it relates to the investment portfolio
- Introduce and prioritize client needs on estate planning, deposits and loans.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.