DEAP Capital Management & Trust Plc is a Nigerian company that is in the business of Funds/ Portfolio Management and Financial Advisory Services for high net worth individuals and institutions. DEAP CAPITAL is also licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission to perform the functions of an Issuing House in the Nigerian Capital Market
Deap Capital requires a competent professional to join its highly motivated team in the capacity of a Bond Dealer.
The incumbent must be currently heading the bond desk of a reputable & active financial institution and desirous of providing strategic leadership in a similar role.
- BSC (Hons) in Economics, or other Business related disciplines with at least 2nd class lower division. Post graduate degree in a related discipline or an MBA will offer an added advantage to the ideal candidate.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as chartered institute of stockbrokers, etc is required.
- The incumbent would be required to have vast experience in bond trading, bond risk analysis and other requirements for expert handling of transactions in fixed income securities & other related fixed instruments and derivatives.
- Candidates must also have good network among institutional investors cutting across several Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs), Banks and Insurance Companies.
- Assistant Heads of Bond trading in any of the above institutions, who are confident & willing to head a unit in a reputable organization may also be considered.
- Only candidates with a minimum of 5 years cognate, post qualification relevant experience should apply.
- Age between 35 – 40 years
Interested & qualified candidates should also send their application, and curriculum vitae to [email protected] or [email protected] .
The CV should state accomplishments in previous similar positions held and must include contact address (not P.O.Box), telephone numbers and functional e-mail address.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: 21st December 2009