Chayce Global Company – A new firm at Ojodu, Lagos rendering logistics, foodstuff, procurement and delivery service is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for delivering, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items when needed.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Ensure the consistent safety of documents, goods, and the motorcycle
- Updating the Drivers Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly with a motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application, etc.)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of a Senior School Certificate
- Applicant should possess a valid Bike Riders Identification Card
- Must be familiar with locations in Lagos.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Must live around Ojodu / berger,ogba,Opic estate and Oshodi environs of Lagos.
Salary: N40,000 per month with commission on every delivery.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Dispatch Rider” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th October, 2020.