Posted on :
30 Jan, 2010
30 Jan, 2010
Dana Motors Limited , Incorporated in 1996 and commencing operations in 2002, it is the sole distributor in Nigeria for the world famous Kia brand of vehicles, manufactured by Kia Motors Corporation, South Korea, one of the world’s fastest growing automobile companies.
Dana is recruiting for Warehouse Officer
WAREHOUSE OFFICER REPORTING TO PART MANAGER
• Manage and maintain optimum stock levels in the warehouse
• Proper arrangements and storage of parts for convenience
• Undertake perpetual and regular inventory activities to match system stock
• Manage parts receipt, binning and issue system
• Ensure proper documentation for stock transfer related to branches/locations
• Prepare GRN by physical check of part and invoice
• Ensure ABC analysis of parts as a continuous process of classification
• Provide feedback on any parts receipt discrepancies to the parts manager Periodic preparation of age wise analysis of parts and assist liquidation
• Prepare related SAN in coordination with parts. and accounts department Accountability of updating parts receipt in system to match with physical stock
• Accountability of proper stocking and security of parts in the warehouse
• Training of staff in coordination with parts manager
Min 5 to 7 years of experience. Experience in auto industry preferable
Method Of Application.
CVs are to be sent in MS Word File only,
Applicants are to clearly state position applied for in the subject line.
E-mail CVs to [email protected]
Closing Date: 10th February 2010
AGE: Around 35-40 years