Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Building Architect
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction.
- The Building Architect must have strong experience in Finishing & working on a construction site.
- The Individual would be in charge of overseeing the timely and profitable completion of our Projects.
- The project architect would also ensure that the team is working effectively and keeping to schedule and budget. Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation Sign contracts and seal construction documents and payment applications
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor
- Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams alongside a project manager
- Present periodic reports to clients to update them on the progress of a project.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with web-based Project Management software is a PLUS.
- Qualification: M.Arch, B.Tech
- At least 8 years practical experience in site construction, project management and design field with a strong experience in Finishing.
- Must have completed a Masters degree in Architecture.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018.