Eat by Dahlias is an organization that sets high standards for food service in Nigeria. We are on a mission to satisfy all appetites with luxury and affordable food in a healthy and timely fashion. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
- You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- You will maintain the business revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate daily front end and back-end business operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review food quality and research new vendors and clients.
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage business’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021.
Note: Accommodation is available.