First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the business and practice of Law, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- In this role, you will act as the Chief of Staff, overseeing the development and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
- Your ability to be successful in this role will require thinking on your feet, a remarkable understanding of organizational dynamics and proven experience in a business management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Act as the point of contact between the Director, other executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program/ project management, and initiative implementation
- Continually improve processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players.
- Coordinate board activities and the implementation of strategic decisions at the executive level
- Minimum of a First Degree from a reputable institution of learning
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience in business administration, business development, corporate strategy and/or executive management experience
- A grasp of stakeholders’ management.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2021.