GBC Professional Services – We are a composite one stop professional services and consulting firm providing Assurance Services, Business Advisory Services, Tax Consulting and Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professionalism and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst / Research Officer
Location: CBD Ikeja, Lagos
Ref Code: DA/RO/001
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an indigenous fast growing firm requiring an experienced Data Analyst/Research Officer with an accounting background.
- Responsible for preserving and managing a centralized data dictionary for the Firm
- Supervise, plan, coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities for the Firm
- Responsible for data collection and quantitative and qualitative analysis duties
- Coordinate, develop, and initiate, and respond to information and data requests received from within the organization to allow for evidence-based and data-informed policy
- Carry out business analysis, data modelling, and logical and physical database design, and database optimization for the Firm
- Utilize standard reporting technologies to create, manage, and maintain reports
- Responsible for creating appropriate documentation to support effective requirements definition, including charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams as needed
- Responsible for assessing research requirements and utilizing improved tactics for appropriate statistical programming and analysis.
- Prepare report on laws, legislation, regulations around industries.
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum of 3 years training & relevant work experience
- Experience in data analysis that demonstrates the ability to present data using visualization and analysis tools in carrying out quantitative analysis
- Candidate should be between 25 & 35 years of age
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the above reference code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2021.