Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for CEO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track CEO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize internal and external meeting for CEO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements and complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Three or more years of experience post NYSC in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience managing complex event logistics
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and tracking credit card and other expenses
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021.