Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head – Business Development
Reporting Line: The GCEO
Overall Job Purpose
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for securing new revenue alongside existing portfolio of clients as well as seeking out new clients.
- The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new business, creating new marketing strategies, generating sales leads and also negotiating and closing deals.
- The Group Head Business Development is responsible for driving awareness and revenue growth across the various companies: Marketing and Innovation,Logistics,Retail and Distribution, Software Solution
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Ensuring companies growth objectives are attained, articulate new business development opportunities and identifying, building and managing relationships with existing partners/clients attempt to increase their current spend in line with corporate goals.
- Plan, oversee, Identify, evaluate and develop new business and markets opportunities, initiatives and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients across different sectors with significant potential to become a major contributor to the growth and profitability of the various companies.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business and communicating such strategies to management
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for company.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Constantly reviewing and advancing the companyТs value proposition as it relates to solving customer bottleneck and process improvement issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Recognized degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering; MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of proven sales and marketing experience, with strong account management, project management and relationship management, business consultation experience from across the following vertical or functions: Technology, Software Solution, Merchant acquiring.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increased penetration of Group products and solutions with the clients
- Increased GDM Group’s share with the client
- Increased level of engagement with clientТs senior management resulting in higher NPS scores and preference for GDM GroupТs Product
- Achieved P&L and portfolio growth targets
- Forecast accuracy including management of incentives
- Understanding of the industry trends
- Engagement with internal stakeholders
Skills & Knowledge:
- Digital mindset and adaptive leadership
- Strong account management and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation, account management and networking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams
- Deal negotiation, structuring, execution is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of business product as well as standard strategic, analytical and marketing concept
- Strategic thinking combined with good business acumen
- Positive and result orientated team player
- Must have strong research skills and be able to analyse new business opportunities in order to pursue them successfully
- Ability to navigate and work in ambiguous situations
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.