Image Boosters is a digital and PR agency located in Lagos, we connect brands to consumers online and offline in various industries leveraging digital opportunities in our local markets. We are looking to hire an experienced candidate in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Identify business partnerships, maintain a thorough knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences and keep it at the forefront of the industry and its potential clients
- Create, negotiate and close new business for the company.
- Build and maintain a database of prospective clients, target brands and create business leads for the company
- Write business proposals and any other sales material.
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Provide business development reports to the senior management team
- Success in selling digital marketing solutions and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Established contacts in various industries and willingness to leverage on them
- Ability to handle many projects at once and maintain calm under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise and Canva skills a must.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Business Development or digital marketing experience (1+ years) in digital media space — prior agency experience is a must
- An undergraduate degree or related field experience (Bachelor degree in marketing is an added advantage)
- Positive track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in closing deals effectively and generating new business to ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Knowledge and Experience in digital marketing and managing digital campaigns
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply