Infotrak Research and Consulting is a full service research company that was founded in 2004 following the vision of the founder to provide the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the ever-growing economies in the continent.
We are looking for suitable persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive – Market and Social Research
- This role exists to manage and execute research projects in a manner that ensures client satisfaction.
- The role holder manages and oversees multiple projects, ensuring that the work standards are of a high quality, deadlines are met and that projects are completed within budget.
- The role holder is also responsible for day to day client liaison in terms of queries and feedback.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the expected quality standards.
- Client Relationship Management and Business Development
- Managing the relationship with clients on a day-to-day basis and keeping them informed regarding the progress of projects.
- Provide technical and commercial input into proposals in terms of research design, methodologies, costs, deliverables and timing.
- To keep abreast of current offerings and developments within Infotrak and in the research world at large to ensure that proposals and pitches are competitive and differentiating
- To keep abreast of competitors’ research offerings where Infotrak operates
- To ensure that industry and research knowledge is integrated from other projects, desk research and other teams/sources to obtain a consolidated, competitive offering
- Designing the relevant research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, interviewer briefs, sampling plans, etc.)
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Ensure accuracy of information received from Data processing and interpretation is in accordance with findings.
- Write accurate and insightful reports keeping proposal requirements and objectives in mind and adhering to Infotrak standards
- Design presentation according to client and Infotrak standard requirements. Make presentation to client when required
Leadership, team and people management:
- Responsible for coaching / on the job training for junior team members
- Promote team spirit
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, a Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in desk, qualitative and quantitative research;
- Good verbal and written skills;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage; Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively; Knowledge and experience in preparing budgets and cost management; Exceptional presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a Cover Letter including your daytime telephone contacts to: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.