Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Owner – Postillon Services & Fintech Cards
Job Type: Permanent
- Design and manage platforms that can be used by multiple consumer facing products.
Platform Design and Management:
- Responsible for the design of new platform services
- Responsible for the management of Postilion services and FinCard platforms
- Define platform specification and share with all stakeholders
- Establish milestones and execution of new platform features
- Define the components of the solution, and work with developers to ship it
- Maximizing product value by balancing technical constraints and a differentiated product for customer’s benefit
- Contributes to the work of the Product Manager as they define a product differentiation strategy.
Execution and Delivery:
- Gathers, manages, prioritizes and ensures the product backlog is visible to all
- Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories for the development teams
- Defines iterations and user stories
- Ensures each story has the correct acceptance criteria
- Ensures close collaboration with the development team
- Works closely with engineering and quality assurance and core technology to ensure the right customer problem is solved
- Access the completed user stories to make sure the work fulfils the acceptance criteria.
Tracking & Improvements:
- Work closely with the monitoring and analytics team to track platform performance and address issues were required
- Tracks product releases impact on existing platform services
- Work closely with the respective internal groups to ensure new services can be operationalized
- Follow progress of work deliveries and address production issues
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution.
- First Degree in Sciences / Engineering.
- ITIL, PMC, Agile would be added advantage.
- 1 – 4 years experience in the same or related role.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 27th October, 2021.