Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analytics Director
Location: Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Job Code: R040169
Job type: Full time
- As an Analytics Director, you will work with various clients internally & externally to help facilitate all phases of analytics projects. Specifically, you will:
- Be the face of Kantar Analytics Practice to clients, identify opportunities on how analytics can be leveraged to answer client business challenges.
- Develop & deploy Kantar’s analytics solutions that serve the client need in the best way.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholder to drive ‘analytics-based thinking.’
- Spotting opportunities & drafting proposals based on client needs.
- Bring in strong marketing & brand perspective to analytics engagements.
- Day-to-day management of analytics engagements working with local teams and hubs.
- Drafting proposals based on client needs.
- Lead team efforts around data interpretation and statistical analysis to identify key insights for clients.
- Ability to interpret and triangulate multiple data sources to tell a comprehensive story.
- Develop story-driven reports and client deliverables that synthesize data to meaningfully address client business objectives.
- Facilitate and drive necessary client scoping and training sessions.
- Financial Management and Business Acumen
- Be accountable for growing analytics revenue.
- Develop well-constructed analytics business plans within the context of the strategic objectives.
- Have experience in, and a strong understanding of data integration.
- Stay abreast with the latest analytics developments and best practice.
- Leadership and Management
- Presents self to colleagues and the external world in a manner which is professional and reflects the values/‘face’ of Kantar.
- Provide the broader team with focused analytic strategic direction and insight.
- Facilitates analytics discussions around new ideas and creates new solutions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the analytics commercial environment by successfully identifying potential analytics opportunities.
- Analytics target: Responsible for analytics revenue targets Extensive client contact with senior-level research teams and external clients across all industries
- Oversee day-to-day activities of client engagements – relationship building and client delivery.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.