Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food etc.
We are currently looking for a talented person with a passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Level
Department: Human Resource
Reports to: Head, People Engagement
- The occupant of this role shall be responsible to drive the end-to-end improvement and implementation of the performance management system (PMS) for the entire staff of the business.
- The job holder shall work hand-in-hand with the head of People Engagement to carryout annual and other periodic performance management related activities like KPI contemplation, creation of performance agreement forms, monitoring, appraisal, reporting etc.
Expected Key Results:
- Monitor performance
- Measure performance against company’s defined competences.
- Software Management
- Knowledge transfer
- Workforce Development
- Productivity Measurement.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Scienceand other related field.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Experience and knowledge in Data Analytics and KPI development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fair knowledge of the workings of balanced scorecard model
- Proficiency level in the usage of Microsoft Office Suites eg, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Knowledge of human resources management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Effectively communicating, both orally and written.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Ability to develop and use of work simplification methods and statistical procedures including software.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV (Ms Word format) containing their LinkedIn address link to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline:10th March, 2022.