The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Management of all trade in Nigeria using the Distributor sales and merchandising team.
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting of demand and placing of orders by Distributors as per the SNOP output and ensuring adequate stock holding as per agreed SOP.
- Ensure maintenance of distribution levels as per agreed norms for existing brands and for achieving distribution levels within the agreed time frame for NPDs.
- Liaising with other line managers;
- Reporting back to senior managers;
- Liaising with customers (which may include actual selling);
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services;
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Depending on the culture of the company and level of seniority within it, sales managers may also be involved with product development, identification of new business opportunities and the development of marketing strategies
- Implement the agreed trade marketing plan – trade promotions, merchandising objectives as per planograms.
- Obtain the most cost-effective use of shelf space in all key accounts, in conjunction with Key Account Managers, and create a ‘win win relationship and partnership’.
- Direct, train, supervise and coach the distributor personnel.
- Allocating areas to sales executives;
- Setting budgets/targets;
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply