Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a Multinational Construction company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job title: Digital Media & Communications Manager
Job type: Full-time
- The Digital Media & Communications Manager will be expected to oversee the overall Branding, Marketing and Communications direction within the Media arm of the organisation, actively participating in developing Media, Marketing & Communications strategy to advance the objectives of the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant course.
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years relevant experience in similar position i.e. Marketing, PR and Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding in how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organisation
- Good understanding of the use of social media.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the organisation’s objectives;
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying, advert placement and billboards installations;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation and distribution;
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content;
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep up with latest marketing trends;
- Coordinate the activities of digital marketing desk and outdoor advertising team; • Analyse clients and targets to identify growth opportunities;
- Build brand through relationship management and strategic communications;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Carry out ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly;
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication initiatives.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online