Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Network Strategy and Partnerships
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ref.: R-79971
Job type: Full-time
- The Director, SSA, Network Strategy and Partnerships is responsible growing share of switched transactions and enrich them with our services in SSA division.
- The position reports into the Market Development SSA and works very closely with Regional Lead of Network Solutions MEA.
- This role will work with domestic switches and third party processors in SSA division.
- Develop a country and division level strategy for growing switched transactions
- Work closely with a large diverse team to achieve objectives
- Prioritize business development efforts and sell-in strategies to support short, medium and long term objectives.
- Develop and own relationships with all related players in SSA to understand drivers of their decisions as well as their ongoing needs
- Serve as the expert for the domestic switching and processing segments to identify and understand the opportunities, challenges and potential partner priorities to establish mutually beneficial partnerships/commercial relationships.
- Provide continual and timely education to the broader team.
All about You
- Provide insightful viewpoints on Mastercard platforms, products and services, explain to customers how they can leverage Mastercard’s offerings for their own business needs and communicate complex technological concepts with clarity and conviction
- Problem-solving skills, with excellent negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills. Also good presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to understand and leverage payments technology and innovation to drive results.
- In depth understanding of the payments industry, with good understanding of network and processing technology
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and maintain high quality relationships with government officials and c-level executives
- Understand business and market dynamics, Mastercard’s product and service specifications and applications, and your customers’ strategies and needs in order to identify opportunities and design tailored solutions which meet the customer’s needs
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply