McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. Over nearly a century, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task.
We hire exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential in four areas: problem solving, achievement-oriented, a desire to have an impact on the world and leadership. We welcome experienced professionals year-round, whether you have many years of work experience or just a few. Applications are invited for:
Title: Young Leaders Programme Fellow
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. YLP’s receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
- Following the end of the YLP program, assuming good performance, you will be offered a full time Business Analyst role with the office.
Who You’ll Work With
- You’ll work in our Lagos office as part of our Young Leaders Program (YLP).
- This is an internship open only to Nigerians doing their mandatory national youth service (NYSC). You will be an integral member of our teams, experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. The Young Leaders Program helps to develop exceptional young local African talent into real leaders.
- Undergraduate or masters degree
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Registered for the NYSC program (Submit call-up letter).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer