The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria. Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre
- NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
- This experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory.
They are expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- Drive team performance and development.
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Petroleum Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
- Human Resource Management
- Well Engineering
- General Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Health Safety and Environment
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants are advised to pay attention to the age and experience requirements specific to each job.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must possess minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To view all positions in this Cadre, visit https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/positions.php
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.