Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Cloud Sales Manager
Job ID: 210008J1
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of technology solutions and continues to introduce innovative new capabilities. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else.
- We also have the broadest set of enterprise class PaaS and IaaS services available in the market today.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then a sales management role as our Technology Cloud Sales Manager could be your springboard to success.
- We are seeking motivated Technology Cloud Sales Manager who can manage, motivate and lead a team selling market leading Cloud offerings (Autonomous DB/DWH, Exadata C@C or OCI) across Nigeria market.
- You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
- Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities across all products and product lines.
- Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
- Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections.
- Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications.
What You’ll Do :
- Manage, support and drive a sales team of 4-5+ people
- Motivate, deliver and challenge team and customers
- Build internal relationships to ensure x-lob work amongst your team and offer a better overall solution
- Promote and evangelize Oracle Cloud products to C-level audiences
- Develop relationships and collaborate with our partners to define, recommend, and drive sales strategy
- Develop and execute a Cloud sales plan that provides complete territory coverage
- Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build credibility and develop lasting relationships
- Come up successful go-to-market Cloud Sales campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Drive account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum five or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
- Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Proven years of experience in sales team management and experience on working on complex/Large Enterprises in Nigeria
- Experience in selling cloud solutions to public and commercial customers
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Oracle products is preferred
- Fluency in English
- Leader and self-motivated
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).