PageGroup – Leading Investment Bank and Asset Management firm, an affiliate of one of the largest financial groups in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Deputy Managing Director
- We are seeking to implement a key leadership role in transaction origination.
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of revenue generation within a multinational/global investment bank.
- The candidate must have experience of investment banking in Nigeria and internationally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of a transaction life cycle: client sourcing, due diligence, negotiations, valuation analyses, and transaction closings
- Mentor, lead and develop team members
- Initiate new client relationships
- Manage deal pipeline and provide marketing to existing and new potential clients
- Develop opportunities across asset management, securities trading and trustee subsidiaries and thus develop strong internal relations with same to maximize cross-selling strategies
- 15+ years of experience in a reputable Investment Banking firm
- Proven track record with increasing responsibilities of lead generation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with an ability to bring in new clients
- Self-driven with ability to work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to “Nick Gordon” via: [email protected]