Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2006, as regards it incorporation, it is still a relatively young company. It originated in response to providing world class services to the society at large and offering an alternative that is satisfactory in areas of our specialty. It has carried out service rendering duties in various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Minimum age 37 and Above
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Applicants should reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with their valid address and contact number included, the subject of your application should the Job Title