Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotes, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Processing orders
- Operating mechanical and IT systems
- Liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Devising rotes for staff
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Managing budgets
- Administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Audit and report inventory while making recommendations on which items to order and restock
- Manage warehouse associates, monitoring work and ensuring the safe use of warehouse equipment
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
- Keep up-to-date on the latest federal and state safety regulations
- Communicate with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Experience: 4 – 6 years
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2021.