Whytecleon Limited – Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigeria economy, seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below:
Job Title: Service Executive (SE)
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of tellers.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Ability to manage large and complex -data- sets
- Ability to create meaningful management reports from various sources
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results
- Creative thinking & proficiency in idea generation
- Good presentation/effective communication skills
- Must not be above 27 years of age
- Must possess a BSc degree with a minimum of 2nd class Lower Degree or HND Upper credit
- Must have a good Knowledge of Excel and Other products in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be Proficient in the usage Power Point
- Must have a Knowledge of Data Analytical tool
- The qualified candidate must have a Sound knowledge of the financial Industry
Application Closing Date