Adexen Recruitment Agency is looking for a Business Development Manager for an international pharmaceutical company. Adexen Nigeria recruits Business Development Manager
To source identified business development opportunities for Group North East Africa, in line with it’s business strategy and focus, with particular focus on Tender business:
- Sourcing existing products or dossiers that are in the registration process, for local plus zone utilization.
- In-licensing & out licensing of products (product swaps).
- Promotional agreements for Base products with 3rd parties.
- Company acquisitions
- Generic launches
- To develop a strategic plan to identify and source new business opportunities with particular focus in the following areas: Generic and Tender business
- To manage the identification of products, brands and / or molecules for acquisition, In-licensing, Outsourcing, Exchange, Sale, Co-promotion / co-marketing
- To strategize, prioritorize, write and implement business development plans related to Brand / product acquisition, Brand in licensing or co-promotion agreements, Company acquisition, Product exchange or sale
- To set up a clear Tender plan/process for the major West African countries
- Implemented business development plans with appropriate financial analysis.
- Established and maintained relationships with companies in the local and international pharmaceutical industry.
- Required to leverage Group global asset base potential to each respective country specific potential. To understand, define and quantify required architecture for strategic direction.
- Maintained administrative systems.
- Understand the medical regulatory requirements and have the ability to apply relevant to own position.
- To manage work flow on project teams
Qualifications et experience
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 8 years experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical environment
- Minimum of 3 Years management experience.
- Proactive, self- lead individual, strongly driven by sense of achievement.
- Solid commercial/ marketing experience at senior level.
- Strategic/lateral thinking with adept financial/numerate skills.
- Ability to rapidly transfer conceptual ideas into commercial frameworks.
- Ability to promote dialogue and debate – to challenge. To lead the team.
- Good understanding of processes, protocols etc.
- Human communication & quality communication skills : Ability to work closely with Marketing team and Country Managers and external participants at all levels.
- Ability to rapidly synthesize information and efficiency in bringing opportunities to market.
- Medical/pharma experience will be a plus.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
Click here to send in your CV