BridgeGap Careers was developed to help bridge the gap between job seekers and employers. 3 in 6 Nigerians use BridgeGap Careers making it one of Nigerians largest networks of active seekers. The need for employers to fill vacant positions with the right candidate has become imminent. We understand top quality service requires top quality people, so attracting the best talent is a commitment.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
A reputable organisation is seeking to fill the above position with qualified person.
- This job requires high technical knowledge of the shades and blinds business; it customers and user requirements, production process and value chain etc
- A good knowledge of the industry would be a great advantage. Knowledge of the best suppliers and vendors, material insight, competitors, customers and the entire shades and blinds ecosystem.
- Automated warehouse is on the verge of expansion and the business developer would be responsible for coordinating the setup of the production facility. This facility would produce the best of shades and blinds quality that would deliver value to the customer and set the pace for the competitors
- In addition to running the setup of the new production facility. We are looking for an energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our client based. You will be entrusted with the leadership of creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
- It’s important to note that this is a competitive industry, therefore this job would be challenging and may require travel in and outside of Nigeria
- We aim to drive sustainable financial growth, increase sales and establish strong relationships with clients.
- Monitor and coordinate the setup of a production facility
- Work with production manager in ensuring standard operating procedures are following for best quality
- Ensure right procurement process and vendor management that delivers the best quality of materials
- Create distribution network to drive sales
- Developing business development strategy that promotes profitability
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer entry
- Prepare sales contracts
- Establish long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Insight into the shades and blinds manufacturing business.
- Worked in the Shades/Blinds Manufacturing company with production, distribution and sales management experience
- 4 to 7 years experience
- Project management skills
- Networking skills
- Worked with a team of people
- Communication and negotiation skills.