Cavaliere Agenzia is a Multinational Real Estate and Property Management Agency that offers only exclusive bargain deals in Residential and Commercial Properties and Services in several countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Type of Job: Full-time
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Positive attitude at all times
- Hard-working and committed to delivering results
- Attention to detail and organization Skills.
- Acceptable proficiency in English
- Leadership and time management skills
- Reputable University degree
- Strong communications Skills
- Working Week:Monday – Saturday
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:00pm.
- Saturday: 09:00am – 13:00pm.
- Salary: N120,000 – N150,000
- Bonus (for exceeding results)
- Transportation (to clients).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply